Trust does not exclude control
Regarding the success of online dating sites for married people as gleeden.com, Ashley-madison.com … where members are seeking extramarital encounters, you’d better have some control.
Millions of members on those sites explain the success of dayuse-hotels.com. Some go further and protect you from the truth by appealing to companies that provide alibis. A little lie does less harm than the truth they say …. With our services you will discover the truth. Either you are living a lie, or you have peace of mind …
Why do men cheat? Real guys confess all.
“Cheating” and “celebrity news” seem to be synonymous these days as a microcosm of our society. We have a huge interest in the “lifestyles of the overindulged and without scruples.” We’re obsessed with watching celebrities leave loving marriages and relationships for torrid affairs.
And these people are put on pedestals by society at large. Perhaps not intentionally or consciously, but Joe and Jane Citizen are influenced by the behavior of the morally challenged. In effect, tabloid celebrity bad behavior has blurred the line of what’s normal or acceptable in love. What used to be worthy of a scarlet letter, while still frowned upon, is now accepted as “the way things are.”
My husband will not confess to cheating
First I will give an outline of my situation and I will end with my question. I discovered five days ago that my husband has been having an affair for about two years.
This is what I discovered:
- three love letters and a 5×7 photo of her in his laptop case.
- a photo memory card with about 10 photos of her – taken with my professional studio equipment in my home in the middle of the day when I was out of town at a conference.
- cell phone records indicating an enormous amount of calls to her – including calls while he was on vacation with his family.
He has admitted:
- They had frequent lunch dates.
- He met her “for just a minute” while he was on his way home from a business trip.
- they kissed once – several months ago.
He is asking me to believe:
- They are just friends.
Guess what you would have discovered with FLEXImobile software!